Note,although we fully support no censorship and free speech for all,we reserve the right to delete anyone considered a troll or a spamer.Dont waste our time or yours spamming this site,becuase you have warned!
Watch our FREE Critical Thinker TV Live Stream Above
- Unknown Real Politics
- Your daily dose of common sense news
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Vlogs and the interesting people who make them
- Black Humor,Laugh or Not
- Real Economics 101 for the misinformed
- The No gaslighted Business News Show
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Side Hussle:Get rich save money or die trying
- Historical Moments,schools dont teach your kids
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Learn more at NaturalRemediesTV.com
- Critical Thinker News Alerts
- Are you really a critical thinker?
- Indie Short Films
- Be truly free with land
- Censorship Sucks
- Made in the good old USA
- Everything Else
- Learn more at survivaltv.video
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- Do it yourself Guide
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-The deliberate raping of your Mind
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Cryptocurrencies & More
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Meet the Real America
Why Critical Thinking Is Not Easy | Icebreakers'21
No one is born critically and rationally thinking. It is a skill we can develop over the course of our lifetime. However, our psychology, social media and other factors make thinking critically difficult.
Artis Svece is a Ph.D. and Assistant Professor in Social Philosophy at the Faculty of History and Philosophy, University of Latvia. His main research interest lies in environmental humanities, human-animal studies, and social philosophy. For many years, he has tried to popularize the subject of critical thinking in Latvia by teaching courses on this topic and publishing articles, participating in talks and discussions in a variety of media. Lately, he has been interested in the importance of critical rhetoric and visual rhetoric for the development of critical thinking skills.
Jana Altenberga is a master's student of Communication Science at the University of Latvia. For the past two years she has been part of the Centre for Media Studies at Stockholm School of Economics in Riga team, organising various courses and training programmes for media managers and journalists from Baltic and Eastern Partnership countries. Her current academic interests include combating disinformation, in the process of which critical thinking plays a key role.
Mārtiņš Hiršs has a PhD in politics. He is one of the founders of "SkeptiCafe". He researches disinformation and works as a critical thinking teacher.
ICEBREAKERS aims to discover the submerged part of an iceberg. We aspire to encourage young professionals to explore the unknown diversity of business opportunities in various fields. We wish for more students to raise their ambitions and to look beyond the borders of their milieu in the journey of gaining experience and knowledge.
In 2021. the main theme of the event was "Reinventing the Future", emphasizing the need for change, innovation, development and the ability to adapt to today's changing conditions.