Why are you not registering for a free account here at criticalthinker?Arent you tired of all the bullshit censorship happening at youtube,facebook or others like it?Here we dont censor you,we actaully encourage you to exercise your freedom,so why not create a account today!
- Unknown Real Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Fundme.page TV
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Findajob.business TV
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Prepping 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
US inflation rates at 30-year high
US inflation is moving at its fastest rate in 30 years, leading to price increases to households.
InvestSMART Chief Market Strategist Evan Lucas discussed the issue with Sky News Australia.
"Just to put it into perspective, in the US at the moment, headline inflation, which is the price that you pay for the goods that you have, has risen by 6.2 per cent from this time last year to where we are now," Mr Lucas said.
"But, to put it in other aspects, fuel, for instance, at the bowser in the US has risen 30 per cent in five months."