We are very pleased to annouce our live tv channel-CriticalthinkerTV
Click on "LIVETV' in the bottom menu of the site and start watching today!
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Findajob.business TV
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Prepping 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
Turbulence on Dow Jones after US releases economic figures
There has been turbulence on global financial markets after a massive sell off in Australia yesterday and the release of economic figures in the United States, according to Sky News Business Editor Ross Greenwood.
Investors weighed the combination of rising inflation and global interest rates, causing fluctuation on the Dow Jones.
America’s economic growth figures showed a 5.5 per cent increase for the year and 6.9 per cent in the December quarter, boosting stock market activity.
The Dow Jones was dragged down by underperforming companies like Tesla, Intel, and Apple, who have all seen their share price dip.