while we dont give a damn about anything,we do care about remarks that will get this site cancelled,so keep the slander bullshit to yourself,thanks.
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
Stretches for Your Lower Back | Back Exercises | Reduce Back Pain | For Seniors & Adults 50+
Join Meg from AIM Fitness for lower back stretches to help you reduce back pain, become more flexible, and to be able to twist and move easier! If you have lost your flexibility or notice a difference in your back strength, you tend to injure your back easily, and you want to improve your back health, then this video is for you!
As we age, it's especially important to build strength for everyday tasks, work on flexibility to prevent injury, and maintain mobility in order to move around pain-free and with ease. This is a workout suitable for Adults 50+, Seniors, or beginners.
Follow along outside or in the comfort of your own home! Disclaimer: By watching this video, you choose to participate at your own risk.
Subscribe to the AIM Fitness YouTube Channel and click the bell, so you are notified about our new videos.
Seniors' Fitness Expert: Meg Stickl
Do you have fitness goals that you are trying to reach? Join one of our programs! Contact us for a FREE Health Consultation to tell us about your health and to learn about what we offer adults 50+ and seniors: https://activitiesinmotion.ca/contact/
FREE Facebook Group for Adults 50+: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3259339910839380
Bio: Meg has been teaching senior's fitness classes for the past 15+ years in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is passionate about fitness, cooking, and going on walks with her dog Finley.
Learn about our Fitness Membership Program: AIM Fitness Online!!
Do you want to maintain your independence and continue living your life the way you choose?
Join AIM Fitness Online- a Monthly Membership Fitness Program for Adults 50+ with access to OVER 200 Exercise and Nutrition Videos!
Click here to learn more:
Check out the PROMO video for AIM Fitness Online here:
Are you looking for more exercises for Adults 50+?
*Our Most Watched Video*
3 Quick and Easy Exercises for Seniors for Strong Legs:
#backexercises #backstrengthforseniors #aimfitness