while we dont give a damn about anything,we do care about remarks that will get this site cancelled,so keep the slander bullshit to yourself,thanks.
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
"Remove Dictator Xi": Protests in Beijing and Overseas/4 Richest Cities under large-scale
Public protests against the top leadership are extremely rare in mainland China, especially on the eve of an important political meeting. The National Congress of the Communist Party, which takes place twice every 10 years, is the most important event in Chinese Communist Party CCP politics. To ensure the security of the 20th National Congress, Beijing has been heavily guarded including the flow of people, logistics, and even routine financial operations being placed on hold.
The real frustration of the Chinese people runs counter to the official atmosphere created by the Communist Party. The strict security measures and "zero-covid" restrictions have stirred up a wave of anger online, with many people having their movements restricted or forced into quarantine.
Recently a number of cities have adopted strict lockdown measures, including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the top four cities in terms of GDP.
Have questions? Do you have something to share with us about China? We want to hear from you!
Your support allows us to produce more high-quality videos.
Consider donating at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ChinaInsights
Copyright @ China Insights 2021. Any illegal reproduction of this content in any form will result in immediate action against the person(s) concerned.