while we dont give a damn about anything,we do care about remarks that will get this site cancelled,so keep the slander bullshit to yourself,thanks.
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
NCOA: Senior Centers and Older Adults: How They're Addresses Social Isolation Through Connectio
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated social isolation and loneliness, as well as other issues that older adults commonly face. Senior centers became a lifeline for older adults by providing critical services but the loss of in-person connections was painful. Learn more about the effects of COVID-19 driven isolation on the physical and mental health of older adults, and how community-based organizations are helping to meet those needs.
Connect with us:
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/NCOAging
Follow us: https://twitter.com/ncoaging
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/compa....ny/national-council-
Since 1950, we’ve walked beside generations of Americans. We were the first national voice for older adults. We helped end mandatory retirement. We advocated to secure Medicare, Medicaid, and the Older Americans Act. Local organizations turned to us for support as they served older adults every day. And we built digital tools that empower older adults with knowledge.
Now, we’re stepping forward to do even more. Americans are living longer, but far too many are being left behind without the resources to age with dignity. We’re changing that.
We believe aging well is something every American deserves—regardless of gender, color, sexuality, income, or ZIP code. We deliver the resources, tools, best practices, and advocacy our nation needs to ensure that every person can age with health and financial security.
Visit us at https://www.ncoa.org/
Please Donate. Your generosity brings us a little closer to a just and caring society in which each of us, as we age, lives with dignity, purpose, and security.
NCOA is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and donations are tax-deductible. We’re a top-rated charity by Charity Watch, BBB Wise Giving Alliance, and Charity Navigator.
This is the official YouTube channel for NCOA. We invite you to use the YouTube share, embed, and/or email options to distribute this content.