Note,although we fully support no censorship and free speech for all,we reserve the right to delete anyone considered a troll, a spamer or worse a complete slandeous freak.
.Dont waste our time or yours spamming this site with bullshit,becuase you have been forwarned!
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
Money deposited in the bank is evaporating, China's financial crisis is approaching...
A growing number of Chinese people now feel that it is getting harder to get cash out of their banks.
The Chinese possess the spirit of not fearing hardship and enduring it. But the current situation is breaking their bottom line. That is, their money in the bank is gone, and it's not a small amount.
The Chinese banks have taken these measures without informing the public in advance. Many people in China, even if they are slow to notice, are already aware that a debt crisis and a financial crisis is coming.
Have questions? Do you have something to share with us about China? We want to hear from you!
Your support allows us to produce more high-quality videos.
Consider donating at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ChinaInsights
Copyright @ China Insights 2021. Any illegal reproduction of this content in any form will result in immediate action against the person(s) concerned.