Note,although we fully support no censorship and free speech for all,we reserve the right to delete anyone considered a troll, a spamer or worse a complete slandeous freak.
.Dont waste our time or yours spamming this site with bullshit,becuase you have been forwarned!
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
Learn Web Development and Actually Get a Job
How is it possible for an average construction worker to learn to code, to get that super hard first programming job and then get hired by a large tech company, making hundreds of thousands of dollars in total compensation each year?
Nine years ago, I was totally that construction worker because I couldn’t get another job with my near worthless history degree. So I ended up freezing my butt off in the cold each winter doing physical labor for mediocre pay and no benefits.
I’m now a full-time senior front-end software engineer at Adobe. And I’m self-taught working in a nice cozy office.
So let’s talk about how to become a web developer quickly in 2022 as an absolute begineer.
0:00 Why most self-taught devs fail.
2:18 Why you should choose to become a front-end web developer instead of back-end
4:52 The web development technologies you should learn
6:14 The right way to learn to code
7:20 How to get your first job as a web developer
10:41 Why you're not getting job interviews and what to do about it
Why some web developers make more money than others: https://youtu.be/QILxmJpH6wM
@Fireship Building the same application 10 times video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuHDQhDhvPE