Wow!Its been close to 1 year since we launched and we still remain to be the internet's best kept secret.Happy Birthday to us!
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Findajob.business TV
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Prepping 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
How to Unclog Arteries and Reduce Cholesterol Naturally
Good dietary choices and the practice of physical activity can keep your good cholesterol (HDL) and bad cholesterol (LDL) balanced.
Having both in balance means a lower risk of heart attack, stroke, and other diseases like Alzheimer's.
But, do you know what your cholesterol levels are? Do you have high cholesterol?
Did you know that your eating habits can reverse this problem?
Being aware that your diet can lower your bad cholesterol levels will allow you to live a better life.
The diet to lower LDL cholesterol levels is rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole-grain foods and poor in saturated and trans fats and in sugar to improve blood circulation.
But, in addition to these steps, there is a juice that can reverse your high cholesterol and make you healthier: lemon, celery, and bay leaf juice.
Did you know this benefit of lemon peel?
Try it and share your opinion with us.
0:23 How to Lower Cholesterol with Diet
0:49 Lemon and celery root juice recipe
#cholesterol #homeremedies #naturalcures
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.