Coming Soon-We have 2 new websites about to launch soon-The Citizen Watchdog-new no censorship news magazine and Speakyourmind-new and straight to the point chatroom portal.Please take the time to visit them as soon as they launch.
- Unknown Real Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Fundme.page TV
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Findajob.business TV
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Prepping 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
How to Treat Acid Reflux with Baking Soda
Acid reflux is a condition that affects millions of people every year. If you suffer from acid reflux, you know how painful and uncomfortable it can be. There are many over-the-counter and prescription medications available to treat acid reflux, but baking soda is a natural remedy that can also provide relief. In this video, we will discuss how to treat acid reflux with baking soda and give some tips on how to get the most relief!
So What exactly is Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is a condition that occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the esophagus. This phenomenon occurs after eating a large meal or drinking coffee or alcohol. Acid reflux can cause heartburn, chest pain, and regurgitation. If you experience these symptoms frequently, you may have acid reflux disease.
So What are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
The most common symptom of acid reflux is heartburn. You may experience chest pain, difficulty swallowing, and regurgitation. You may also have a hiatal hernia if you have acid reflux disease. This implies that part of your stomach protrudes through your diaphragm's chest cavity.
Many different factors can contribute to acid reflux. Some of the most common causes include:
• Eating large meals or lying down right after eating
• Eating certain foods (such as fried or fatty foods, spicy foods, citrus fruits, chocolate, coffee, tea, onions and garlic)
• Drinking certain beverages (such as alcohol and carbonated drinks)
• Being overweight or obese
• Being Overweight
So Why Treat Acid Reflux with Baking Soda?
Baking soda is a natural antacid that can help relieve the symptoms of acid reflux. When you mix baking soda with water, it forms a solution that can help to neutralize stomach acid and provide relief from heartburn and indigestion. Baking soda also helps break down food, making it easier to digest.
So How to Treat Acid Reflux with Baking Soda?
There are many ways you can use baking soda to treat acid reflux. You can mix it with water and drink it or take it in capsule form. You can also add baking soda to your bath water and soak for 20 minutes. If you decide to drink baking soda mixed with water, drink slowly and avoid drinking too much at once. It is also vital to monitor how you feel after drinking baking soda mixed with water. Stop taking it and speak to your doctor if you experience any side effects, such as diarrhea or vomiting.
If you suffer from frequent or severe episodes of acid reflux, you may want to consider taking baking soda daily. To use this remedy, mix one teaspoon of baking soda in eight ounces of water and drink the mixture slowly. You should start to feel relief within a few minutes. Mix one-half teaspoon of baking soda in four ounces of water and drink before bedtime. This act will help to prevent acid reflux at night!
So What are the Side Effects of Treating Acid Reflux with Baking Soda?
When used in moderation, baking soda is a safe and effective remedy for acid reflux. However, there are some potential side effects to be aware of. These include:
• Excessive gas and bloating
Stop taking it and speak to your doctor if you experience any of these side effects after using baking soda to treat acid reflux. You may need to try another remedy or take medication to control your symptoms.
Here are some Tips for Preventing Acid Reflux
There are many things you can do to prevent acid reflux. These include:
• Eating small meals throughout the day instead of large meals
• Avoiding trigger foods (such as those listed in this video)
• Avoiding tight-fitting clothing
• Not lying down for at least two hours after eating
• Maintaining a healthy weight
• Quitting smoking
If you suffer from acid reflux, following these tips can help to prevent your symptoms from getting worse. However it may be best to speak to your doctor about medications that can help control your symptoms.
I hope you have enjoyed this video.
If you have, please subscribe to this YouTube channel, and don’t forget to give this video the thumbs up.
And I’m sure you’re going to enjoy this next video on 8 Baking Soda Cleaning Hacks Around the House
Thanks for watching and bye for now.