Please note,if you havent been around for a while,all dormant channels will be deactivated as per our terms and conditions.Thanks for being a user.
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
DO YOU REALLY THINK RECESSION IS NOT ALREADY HAPPENING?
Sorry, I said July 15th, actually July 25th recording this....
Why I am on crutches? (it's embarrassing): https://www.patreon.com/bullboom
Please subscribe and come back to keep a watch on the coming economic collapse / monetary transition, economy, money, economic news, finance, financial news, business, jobs, housing, real estate market, home prices, interest rates, investing, retirement, financial security, stock market, 401k, saving money, household budget, mortgage, housing bubble, rents, real estate investing, financial crisis, bull market, recession, credit cards, preparedness, and lots more.
This channel contains news and analysis that often includes 'one mans opinion'. The information conveyed should never be taken as investment advice. Everyone should do their own due diligence and research before making investment and money decisions.