For those of you,into downloading apps,we just added
our very own downloads portal-scroll down to the end of this page and click"Download Apps" to access it,thanks.
Watch our FREE Critical Thinker TV Live Stream Above
- Unknown Real Politics
- Your daily dose of common sense news
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Vlogs and the interesting people who make them
- Black Humor,Laugh or Not
- Real Economics 101 for the misinformed
- The No gaslighted Business News Show
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Side Hussle:Get rich save money or die trying
- Historical Moments,schools dont teach your kids
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Learn more at NaturalRemediesTV.com
- Critical Thinker News Alerts
- Are you really a critical thinker?
- Indie Short Films
- Be truly free with land
- Censorship Sucks
- Made in the good old USA
- Everything Else
- Learn more at survivaltv.video
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- Do it yourself Guide
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-The deliberate raping of your Mind
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Cryptocurrencies & More
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Meet the Real America
• Critical Thinking - How to Effectively Reason, Understand Irrationality, and Make Better Decisions
Stuart Vyse, PhD, is the author of Believing in Magic: The Psychology of Superstition, which received the William James Book Award of the American Psychological Association. A celebrated psychologist and professor as well as a recognized author, he is the perfect guide for this audio series on the power of superstition.
This wide-ranging course reveals the method to our madness in everything from finances to Friday the 13th. An expert on irrational behavior, Prof. Vyse discusses what it means to be rational before delving into the many reasoning errors and psychological challenges that lead us astray.
In 15 lectures, you will learn to identify the logical fallacies and quirks of our psychology that tempt us to make unwise decisions. While the course is based in theory, it’s also teeming with practical advice.
You’ll examine several popular conspiracy theories before exploring the remarkable staying power of common “bad luck” superstitions: How did these superstitions come to be? Is it always bad to be irrational? At what point do our beliefs veer into the territory of wishful thinking or willful ignorance?
Packed with fun examples and everyday pointers, this course leaves you thinking long and hard about how you think. With Prof. Vyse’s guidance, you’ll learn to better understand your beliefs and make better decisions.
This course is part of the Learn25 collection.
Follow us here! -Subscribe for more!!!
Join this channel to get access to perks: