Watch and Share our videos without the worry of constant censorship!Better yet,why not register for your free account and be a criticalthinker today!
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Findajob.business TV
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Prepping 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
7 Reasons Why You NEED TO SWEAT More Often
Sweating is good for you! Find out why you should sweat more often.
For best high quality potassium source, Check out Dr. Berg's Electrolyte Powder Here: 🛒https://drbrg.co/3OyrMAt OR https://amzn.to/3n2JQXA
0:00 Introduction: Sweat isn’t a bad thing
0:38 Sweat explained
3:45 Benefits of sweating
6:52 Check out my video on the benefits of exercise!
Let’s talk about why you should sweat more often.
The purpose of sweat is to control your body’s temperature. It’s a survival strategy that helps prevent things like heat stroke.
The average person consumes 3300 mg of sodium a day and 2600 mg of potassium every day. However, the average person actually needs 2300 mg of sodium and 4700 mg of potassium. Only 5% of the population actually gets 4700 mg of potassium a day.
However, the ratios are more important than the individual numbers. For example, if you’re not getting enough potassium, you need to make sure you don’t consume a lot of sodium. If you consume more sodium, you need to consume more potassium.
These ratios are especially important for the cardiovascular system. This is why I created my Electrolyte Powder product. It’s high in potassium and low in sodium to help correct this imbalance.
Sweating can help you:
1. Balance your potassium and sodium ratio and support a healthy cardiovascular system
2. Release certain toxins
3. Sleep better
4. Have more energy
5. Increase circulation and prevent overheating
6. Support your neurons by creating a hormetic effect
7. Support your adrenal glands
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain why you should sweat more often. I’ll see you in the next video.