Note,although we fully support no censorship and free speech for all,we reserve the right to delete anyone considered a troll, a spamer or worse a complete slandeous freak.
.Dont waste our time or yours spamming this site with bullshit,becuase you have been forwarned!
- UnReal Politics
- CommonSense TV-sponsored by speakyourmind.group
- Conspiracy Theory or Fact?
- Uncensorednews.observer TV
- LOL TV
- Censura.link TV
- Money Talks
- Non-profits & Activism News
- Not your usual Talk Show
- Meet our Latinx Community-Watch us too on latinx.cyou
- Real Life Documentaries
- Real Life Stories
- Promote Yourself
- Historical Moments TV-Sponsored by bizwhiz.store
- Meet your International Neighbor
- Yummy Food Alerts-Sponsored by FreshCrate.Club TV
- Critical Thinker Updates
- Critical Thinker TV
- Indie Short Films
- LandOwnerTV-Sponsored by eklick.net
- Censorship Sucks
- LibertyMindedLinks.com TV
- Everything Else
- Life Skills 101
- Patriot Music Videos
- Civics 101-Get to know your government
- DIYTV-Sponsored by libertad.video
- Dead Broke Uncle Sam
- Menticide-TV sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
- Mass Psychosis
- Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights
- Must See Movies & Documentaries-Sponsored by moviestore.website/
- Instantmoney.business TV
- Crazy Shit Happening
- Side Hustle TV-Sponsored by ContentRewarder.Online
- The Over 50 Crowd
- The best of SoyLatino.vip
- Street Smarts
- America Flashback
- Learn a skill
- Real America-Sponsored by naturalremediestv.com
12 AMAZING BENEFITS OF HONEY FOR YOUR FACE
Benefits of Honey on the Face
Honey has been in use for centuries as a natural remedy for various skin conditions.
It is a natural humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture.
Honey also contains antioxidants and enzymes that promote healing.
In this video, you will learn the facial benefits of honey.
1. Honey has an antibacterial and antifungal effect on the face
Honey is a natural moisturizer that can cleanse and treat skin that bacteria and fungi have infected.
This syrup removes the dead cells on the skin surface and prevents the growth of bacteria, which causes pimples and blackheads on the face.
The skin becomes soft and smooth after using honey.
You can easily remove the syrup with water.
2. Honey is a powerful antioxidant
This syrup contains antioxidants that help fight the free radicals and prevent skin damage.
Antioxidants also protect the skin from sun exposure by preventing the formation of wrinkles, dark spots, and dryness.
It is also used for treating acne and other skin disorders.
Free radicals result from various chemical reactions in the body and are responsible for aging.
Honey helps to neutralize free radicals and protects the skin from damage.
3. Honey helps to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks
Honey has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce scarring and stretch marks on the skin.
It also helps restore elasticity in the skin and make it more youthful-looking.
This property is because it contains essential vitamins and nutrients that help to keep the skin healthy and plump.
It also has anti-cancer properties that help to prevent the formation of new scars.
Apply a few drops directly onto the skin or mix honey with your favorite moisturizer or lotion and apply it over the scars and stretch marks.
You can also mix honey with fresh rosewater to soothe the skin and make it more youthful-looking.
4. Honey can help the skin maintain its natural pH level, which means it helps keep the skin's acid mantle
The skin's PH level is vital because it affects how well it can retain moisture.
Also, it helps to prevent the skin from over-reacting to certain external factors such as weather, pollution, and even specific products.
Honey has a pH level of 7.35, which is slightly alkaline.
Therefore, it helps to maintain the skin's natural pH level.
Skin with an acidic pH is more prone to damage and aging, whereas skin with an alkaline or neutral pH level can better resist environmental aggressors.
5. Honey is a natural moisturizer
The absorbent qualities of honey help keep the skin moist and hydrated and help repair damaged skin cells by nourishing them with essential nutrients necessary for cell regeneration.
The hygroscopic properties of honey help it draw moisture from the air and into the skin.
It can also lock in moisture by attracting water molecules bound to other surface molecules like collagen and elastin.
Although this process is not as efficient as artificial moisturizers, it can provide a large amount of lasting hydration.
6. Honey can help reduce itching and irritation of the skin caused by eczema or dermatitis
The skin of people with eczema or dermatitis is very susceptible to infection, and honey can help protect it from bacterial infection.
Honey has antimicrobial properties that fight the growth of microorganisms and viruses on the skin.
The antimicrobial properties of honey are due to its high concentrations of hydrogen peroxide, which is a powerful antibacterial compound.