We are having some slight issues with our login process,if you are a subscriber already,please log in via the right hand top header login button,until further notice.Thanks for your understanding.
72 Views · 3 months ago
Here’s how you can transform a Dollar Tree paper towel holder into these totally unexpected ideas you never knew you needed…
Take a clear adhesive Hook from Dollar Tree and a paper towel holder, add toilet paper rolls and you have easy and inexpensive toilet paper storage.
Place scrunchies and hair ties over the top and you have an easy and cheap storage solution.
Loop the zip ties around the paper towel stand evenly spaced and secure in place take scissors and cut off the excess of the zip tie. Use a mini hot glue gun to add little hot glue dots to ensure the zip ties stay in place. Cover the entire stand with gold spray paint. Place it in your desired location and use it for easy storage.
Hometalk | Ideas you can do.
Get our daily email for endless DIY ideas: https://ht.hmtlk.com/l/4VfU
FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/Hometalk
INSTAGRAM → https://www.instagram.com/hometalk
PINTEREST → https://www.pinterest.com/hometalk
TIKTOK → https://vm.tiktok.com/ne4T87
#hometalk #diy #homehacks #lifehacks #dollartree #dollartreediy #dollartreefinds #dollargeneral #dollarstore
2 Views · 23 days ago
Store bacon for years without refrigeration (and preservatives) using this time-tested approach. Download the Start Preparing! Survival Guide here: https://cityprepping.tv/38C5Ftt - start your preparedness journey: https://cityprepping.tv/3lbc0P9
* Pressure Canner - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083F89ZC1
* USDA Guide to Canning - https://www.nifa.usda.gov/abou....t-nifa/blogs/usdas-c
Additional videos to watch:
* How to make survival charcoal: https://youtu.be/tsEdO-lmnkA
* How to make a Dakota fire pit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e60AxnUk60
* 4 Stovetop Breads You Can Make With Forever Foods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzLKyclj2Vg
* Risk Assessment Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AODaE92HjSo
* 3 months is all you need as a prepper: https://youtu.be/KCvzq5jJaZY
* How to build a 3-week food supply: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B47y9rH6eA
* 12 Ways to Safely Cook After a Disaster: https://youtu.be/LbEzf9DFMcg
* 8 Best Water Storage Options for Emergencies: https://youtu.be/2bLHxpiZX7Q
* Where To Find Water After A Disaster: https://youtu.be/eru32XBkeDo
* 7 steps for emergency water preparation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTSwPnivbU
* 1 Year food supply: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ46s8cz6Mo
Follow me on:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cityprepping
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cityprepping
Twitter - https://twitter.com/cityprepping
Visit online - http://www.cityprepping.com
#diy #prepper #shtf